Friday, February 5, 2010

Update, update update...

Yeah... well, about that. I noticed it has been one month to the day since I last updated - online anyway. So here is a disclaimer/special announcement!

I continued to work on blog updates while I was on the trip, however access to the internet in Tanzania - and in the Kilimanjaro region in particular - was spotty at best. It definitely was not guaranteed and it certainly was not able for updating this blog and uploading multimedia content for said blog on a regular basis.

That said, the remaining posts you see on this blog regarding Tanzania have been "back-posted" (for lack of a better term). That is, I'm taking the entries I wrote on the spot in TZ and posting them today. Only minor, if any, editing to the posts has been conducted.

So my apologies for not updating on the fly while in Tanzania, but sometimes you just have to go with what you have. IOW, hakuna shida.

No comments:

Post a Comment